This is the complete news page.
- Development of the new version is going fine (a lot of nice additions). In the meantime, since it has been requested by some people, I added a precompiled i686 package for version 0.6p1 (already patched with pkgsummon-0.6-pkgccfix.patch) in the files page.
- Recently I've fixed a little problem that was experienced from some people, they were unable to close the window in pkg control center. I published a patch for this in files section. If you have the problem, get the solution :) I won't make a new release just for this minor issue, so patching the sources will be the only way to go until I'm done working on the next release. It is very promising, I'm finally adding all things that have been planned in some time.
- PKGsummon 0.6, the sixth stable release, is available for download. Lately I'm having very little time to work on PKGsummon so there is not much new (even if I'm planning a lot, hope to find more time). Anyway, since GTK+ and GLib 2.4.0 have been released recently, in this new release I ensured my program would work flawlessly with those new versions. More info in the changelog
- PKGsummon 0.55 , the "improved fifth" stable version, is available for download. Even if this version was mainly released to address a problem with FILE_LIST parsing, there's also a new icon for packages with different build number and something more.
- I've translated these pages in Italian. It's now possible to select preferred language on top of the page. I hope this will be useful for my compatriots, expecially for reading documentation.
- PKGsummon 0.5 , the fifth stable version, is available for download. PKGsummon becomes even more useful, it allows control of packages installed on system by offering a handy window with informations and list of files for each package installed.
- PKGsummon 0.4 , the fourth stable version, is available for download. Support for the "extra" package set has been implemented and users can choose different methods for package listing. Happy new year!
- PKGsummon 0.3 , the third stable version, is available for download. As announced, PKGsummon is now based on GTK+ and GLib 2.2.x. The interface looks a lot nicer and the code has been greatly improved during the process of re-writing everything.
- I've decided to port PKGsummon from wxWindows-GTK to GTK+-2.x, as my software is growing more and more. GTK+ is actually one of the most used toolkits and it's available on almost every Slackware system. Starting from future version 0.3, PKGsummon will work with GTK+-2.x.
- PKGsummon 0.2 , the second stable version, is available for download. Please refer to documents section; starting from this release, a slight different FTP path must be used.
- PKGsummon 0.1 , the first stable version, is available for download. A big thank you goes to Sourceforge guys for giving me the opportunity to publish my work here.